Home

My my My my

NHE High School Recap - 12/3-12/10
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: NHE High School Recap - 12/3-12/10
Posted by: of Northeastelitebasketball.com
Date/Time:
College Review

* Emily Benway continues her great sophomore season for St. Joseph's college. She poured in 15 points and 3 rebounds in a 71-66 win over Bates. She had 8 points and 11 rebounds in a 70-54 win over Albertus Magnus College and 10 points and 10 rebounds in a 72-36 win over Lasell College. Benway was out 3 week's with a hyper extended knee, but posted 22 points and 5 rebounds in her season debut vs USM in the Monks 67-63.

Prep School Week in Review

* Freshman Marcus Peterson scored 17 points to led New Hampton varsity over Northfield Mount Hermon 62-45

* Sophomore Zac Bennett scored 12 points for Brewster Academy varsity squads 75-71 win over Kents Hill. Bennett was 8 for 8 in the final 4 minutes of the game at the line.

* Sophomore Emily Raynowska paced Brewster Academy's girls team to a 34-27 win over St. Mark's School with 10 points and 5 rebounds.

Friday 12/9

* Kennebunk sophomore Cam Lovejoy scored 25 points in Kennebunk's 69-45 loss to Falmouth on opening night. Lovejoy had three 3-pointers in the loss.

* Farmington sophomore Katie Martineau scored 19 points for the Tigers in a 49-45 loss to Hinsdale.

* Sophomore Katrina Krenzer led Dover with 11 points in their opening night win over Nashua South. The Green Wave dominated 40-22.

* Londonderry senior Kelsey Coffey scored 20 points in the Lancers 50-42 win on opening night against Manchester Memorial.

* Exeter Sophomore Lia Raynowska scored 10 points, added 5 rebounds, and 5 assists in the Blue Hawks 61-45 loss to Nashua North.

* Marshwood sophomore point guard Celine Lawrence had 5 points, 5 rebounds, and 4 steals in a 62-18 win over Biddeford.

* Marshwood sophomore guard Sam Aigiuer scored 9 points for the Hawks in their 54-35 loss to Thornton Academy.

The start of the 2016-2017 season is underway for a few of our kids, but even more start next Friday. Should be an exciting year for many of our kids.

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
NHE High School Recap - 12/3-12/10    1 Year ago